Biography e.l.f. home

   


Thoughts
Friday 7 June 2013 | 0 comments


Assalammualaikum, annyeong! Hehehe hello ;P

School 2013

Hahh, at last I've finished watching School 2013. Well it's quiet interesting, hehehe well the main actors was not so bad too. Looking at Lee Jang Suk's character as Go Nam Soon aslways sleeping in class reminds me of myself. Well, it's a story to tell you how is it like nowadays school :) Those who have watched must agree right? Do you remember in my last entry? Hahaha I'm talking about how foolish I am. I've been scold. I cried a lot. Then, I continue watching this drama. It's quiet useful, because I saw something.

"There were times when everyone wants to die. It isn't wrong to have the thought that you want to die. Even you want to die, the fact that ou endured it was great. You just climbed a very difficult mountain. While struggling, you did well" -Jung seonsaengnim

It was so coincidentaly. But it made me realise.. It made me comes back to my sense. Hahaha if not because of those dialogue, I don't know what will I do next :) Seonsaengnim, kamsahabnida! There was many admirable poem in it..

Flowers That Bloom When Shaken by Do Jong Hwan
Where is the flower that blooms without shaking?
Any of the beautiful flowers of this world all bloom while being shaken.
The shake on stems that grow upright.
Where is the love that goes without shaking?
Where is the flower that blooms without being soaked?
Any of the shining flowers of this world bloom as they are soaked.
Soaked by wind and rain, petals bloom warmly.
Where is the life that goes without being soaked? -recited by Jung seonsaengnim

Dasi hanbeon, kamsahabnida seonsaengnim :)

Flower by Na Tae-joo
 자세 히보아야,
예쁘다.
오래 오아야,
사랑스랍다.
너 도 그렇다. -recited by 이장석

 Hehehe 너 도 이장석 "오빠"? Hahaha you must felt irritated right, hahaha o..o Haigoo, can't you see how much effort I've done to share with you guys? It must be hard for me to share these peom, since the one who recited this poem is my "oppa"? Hahaha. Here!

Flower by Na Tae-joo
It will be pretty,
If you look at this closely.
It will be lovely,
If you look at it for a long time.
You are the same. -recited by my oppa

Haigoo, I need to bring up the mood so that you guys will continue reading my entry~ Next I thinked, some motivation words?

In life, due to one person's fault, things don't go away.
Being let go is hurt. Letting go, are you okay with that?
Letting poeple you love go away, it's not love. Don't let people you love go away, or you will regret  it  later. (You're beautiful)

Lastly, I wanted to share a line from the theme song that I like? Love? Hmm, I don't know why, but it inspired me :) P/S I'm being sorry to my sister, I move out of the room because I felt awkward and annoyed. Don't take it seriously, I'm just annoyed because you kept on slamming the door. I'll give you time to clean your things, I'll move in again, biong! Annyeong onni-chan :*

흔자라고 쟁각 말기, 힘 들다고 지말기~
Don't think you are alone, Don't cry because it's hard~

Oppa, your smile are admirable, keep smiling. Fighting! :)